Sunday, August 23, 2009

About Ali

Hi everybody,
This is Ali here.
I am in Sydney and i am enjoying my time here. I am originally from Iran .My hometown is Shiraz ,yes you are right same as Shiraz wine because in north of Shiraz we have lots of grapes garden .
I came to Australia in 2006 .In the first time i was so confused because of differences between my country and here.
after a while i could manage myself in the new life.
I am graduated from medical school in Iran .I studied Medical Lab Technology also i have one year work experience in one of the busy hospital in Shiraz.
I am trying to recognise my degree by Australian Institute Of Medical Scientists.
That is going to be a Little bit difficult but i will make it. No Worries!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ali

    Welcome to our blog! I hope you enjoy your time here and that you learn a lot!

    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good post.
    Thank you for providing me with useful information, we can organize a tour of Asean: Vietnam, Combodia, Myanmar, Thailand...you are interested please afford survey.

    Kumo
    Thailand culture travel
    Thailand cultural tour
    Travel services agency
    Travel services

    ReplyDelete